Monday, August 13, 2012

Open Letter to the Government of South Asian Countries


To,
Government of India,
Government of Pakistan
Government of Bangladesh
Government of Bhutan
Government of Sri Lanka
Government of Nepal
Government of Maldives

Dear Sir/Madam,
 I want to bring in your kind attention towards the attack happening with minorities in south Asian Country and every day we are looking in the newspaper/news channel.
On this serious concern Asian Association for Communal Harmony (ACHA) had launched signature campaign[i] with the given below pledge:
I will not intentionally use my hands or my words to harm anyone
I will treat my sister and daughter with at least as much love and respect as I treat my brothers and sons.
I will treat all my neighbours as deserving of my respect, regardless of their class, caste, sect or religion and
I will practice environment –friendly practices in my daily life.
It is an appeal to the all Government in South Asia to provide security to minorities and promoting human dignity, reconciliation, tolerance and a free and peaceful society.

Thanking You 

Sincerely Yours

Lenin Raghuvanshi
Secretary General
Peoples' Vigilance Committee on Human Rights
Sa 4/2 A Daulatpur, Varanasi - 221002
Mobile No: +91-9935599333